Monday, November 30, 2009

It's a long hard road

You know, starting your own business is a long hard road out of hell. You are constantly worrying about bills, about whether or not your business will succeed or fail, about revenue that is not coming in as fast as you like... all kinds of stuff.

I always heard about the cliche that "95% of new business failed in the first 2 years". To tell the truth, I don't think they really failed. I think what REALLY happened was the business owner gave up on their dreams and start working 9 to 5 for Bob.

Why did they give up? Like I said above, they worried about stuff. Imagine 2 years of slogging through in your business and still having trouble breaking past the "Success" barrier. Can you really do that? I know that 95% of the people who started their business can't.

Which leads me to wonder... how will I turn out? 95... or 5?

1 comment:

  1. pick one. whichever one you pick, is the right answer.

    ReplyDelete