Saturday, October 31, 2009

F.. U.. Flu!

What the heck, I keep getting these flu that never ends. These flu not only keeps my spirit down, it last for weeks at times. Seriously it has gotten so bad that it is interfering with my work.

First there is the runny nose. My nose keep dripping these weird liquid every few seconds. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Next comes the fever that makes me all screwy and thinks the unthinkable! Also it makes me spew out mumbo jumbo from time to time. The thing about the fever is that it never really goes away or get cured, even after whole boxes of medicine. It just comes and goes, forward not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

Finally, the sore throat. This will always come last. Also, it hurts like hell. When I get to this part I can always feel two lumps on my neck... lumps of what you say? I have no fucking idea... but eating, drinking, heck even breathing hurts!

After seeing doctors -yes, 2 doctors at minimum- the flu will go away in 3 to 4 days, and everything will be back to normal again.

Only to strike again, a few months later....

No comments:

Post a Comment