Friday, September 11, 2009

New blogs!

I am starting 2 new blogs today, Technogeek and Entrepreneur. I did this to reduce the clutter that my old blog has become. Yeah it was a mish mash frankenstein monster wreck. Boy am I glad it disappeared. With this move I hope it will be easier to navigate the new site and cut down on the noise, better noise vs signal ratio and all that.

Anyway here's a current breakdown on what's what.

Alpha-male Diatribe
The main blog where I will be talking about society, my worldview, movies, jokes and stuff.

Alpha-male Technogeek
I will be talking about everything related to science and engineering. Stuff like building a SSTO, writing software for Iphone, Windows Mobile 6, and Google Android. Some tutorials here and there. Stuff about my me moving from IT consulting to becoming an ISV.

Alpha-male Entrepreneur
I have been growing 2 businesses in tandem which are totally unrelated to each other. One is in IT industry, the other is in aquaculture. I will be talking about how to effectively run a business as well as problems faced in these 2 businesses.

1 comment: