Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gamers Dude

I hate emo gamers. Goddamned them all to hell. You know who you are.

Counter-Strike
I haven't played this game in a while. Mainly this is caused by various schmucks who think they are pro as well as dicks who likes to yell a lot.
Schmucks "har har har nubz u r pwned by me with bombs only hahahaha nubz!"
Dicks "I carry 300 gadzillion blind grenades and throw them at my team mates for lolz har har har"
Dumbass "How to stun in this game? Where is the secret shop?"

Defense Of The Ancients
I still play this game on Garena sometimes. There are a whole bunch of people on that server. Public games will make you weep, laugh, shit yourself, and makes you greener than Bruce Banner after playing for a while... all at the same time.
Big E-penis guy "fuck stun lah the guy, what you doing you fucking noob!"
Tiny E-penis guy "sorry I r noobz... first blood I leaver..."
Hackerz "I WTFBQPWNEDROFLOL ur stupid ass with stun of 30 gadzillion damage! I r teh pros!!!""

I R getting teh heart attack! Blood Boiling! Anger Rising! Aaahh, chocolate icecream.
Maybe I should start playing mmorpg now.

After the havoc that I'm gonna wreak,
No more words the critic shall ever speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment