Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WHO AM I?

From time to time I will pepper this blog with some faqs about me. Who am I really? Well just some overweight bloke trying to make his way in the world. What are my worldview? I'm a realist. What the hell is that you ask? Well, it is the way of looking at the world for what it is - dirty, smelly, ugly, and crappy. You think your neighbours likes you? Hell, they must have gossiped stuff about you whole day long. If the shit hits the fan, they will rather save themselves first rather; it's all about looking out for number one. When people gets a chance to stab you in the back with a dagger, they will do it - assuming they can get away with it of course.

A whole bunch of people are realist. Sun Tzu, Niccolo Machiavelli, and Thomas Hobbes are some of them.

The best game to play for realist are zero sum games. Imagine this scenario:
the world is going to end tomorrow and two realist guys are supposed to cooperate to save it. However, if one of they betrays the other, he can travel to another world with infinite wealth and health. You can be sure that one of the fuckers will stab the other fucker and destroy us all!

Just like one of my partners stabbing me in the back and then calling me lazy bum while I contributed all money and half of the work! Fucking assholes!

No comments:

Post a Comment